Geeks like you are eager to try out new ROMs as soon as they come out in the form of flashable ZIPs keeping that in mind, here is the full procedure to install Resurrection Remix on your redmi 4.
- Boot into TWRP recovery.
To get into recovery mode, power off your device and press power + volume up buttons simultaneously or press power up + volume up + volume down simultaneously.
- Flash the ROM and Gapps, If you are new to flashing roms you can refer this article for more know-how.
Note – if you are coming from a marshmallow ( 6.0 + ) based ROM then you need to flash this firmware also, it’s mandatory.
- After flashing ROM, Gapps and firmware, reboot to system and you are ready to rock resurrection remix on your redmi 4.
Performance and Overview
There are lots of ROMs available for redmi 4 but being a resurrection lover I prefer this rom over any other Rom due to customizations it provides.I have used AOSP Rom that failed to impress me due to its below-average battery life.
- I am using this ROM for a couple of days.This is the most stable and fastest ROM I have ever used in redmi 4x.
- The problem of video recording that was present in previous builds is now fixed by the developers completely.
- The camera is clicking good pictures, video recording is working flawlessly, comparable to miui.
- Battery life is good in this rom but miui’s battery is slightly better than this rom.
- All sensors are working fine without any issues.
- IR sensor is detected but not working.
- VOLTE is working without any issues.
This is the best stable official ROM from resurrection remix for our Redmi 4 variant.You should stay away if you are a normal user and don’t want to mess-up with your daily driver but if you a person like me then go ahead you will not be disappointed because it can be used as a daily driver and comes with loads of customizations. It’s Resurrection Remix man 😎
That’s it, don’t forget to share this article with your friends.