There are many ways to get TWRP installed in your Redmi 4 (redmi 4x) one is by downloading twrp image file and then flashing via CMD tool present in windows but today in this tutorial I will show you the easiest way to get twrp in your redmi 4. So let’s get started with the tutorial.
- A Laptop or computer (Latest windows preferred ).
- Unlocked bootloader – Your device should have an unlocked bootloader.You can head over to this guide to unlock the bootloader of your xiaomi device easily.
- All fast-boot drivers installed.
note – If it does not work then just type fast-boot drivers in google you will get it easily.
- Download Twrp Installer for redmi 4 and extract it.
- Reboot your device to fast-boot mode.
To go into the fast-boot mode, Power off your device and press power + volume down simultaneously.
- Connect your device to your laptop via original mi USB cable.
- Open Twrp installer folder.
- Open twrp-installer.bat and follow on screen instructions.
- The device will reboot into recovery.
To get into recovery mode, power off your device and press power + volume up buttons simultaneously.
That was the easiest way to get TWRP in your Xiaomi Redmi 4.
Share this amazing article with your friends.😃