Last year, Xiaomi released the BlackShark but they did not bring it in India. This time, they launched the BlackShark 2 which will be available in India. The BlackShark 2 is totally a Gaming Smartphone which will compete with the Asus ROG and other smartphones available out there in the market.
The BlackShark 2 has the Liquid-Cooling System for overcoming the heat generated during the Gameplays. The device is also powered by the most powerful processor available out there in the market.
The smartphone also features a new mode named as the “Ludicrous Mode” which will allow you to play games at 100% CPU Power and will allow you to play games at the fullest configuration.
BlackShark 2 has a low-latency touchscreen, with a latency of 43ms. The device also features a new touch mode named as the Master Touch which is similar to the 3D Touch available on iPhones.
Apart from this, the device too has a great camera which will enable the users to click really some nice photographs. The device also has a decent battery capacity which is quite enough for heavy users.
BlackShark 2 Specifications:
- The device comes with Android v9.0 (Pie) based on MiUI.
- It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 which is an Octa-Core Processor (2.84GHz, Single Core Kyro 485 + 2.42GHz , Tri-Core Kyro 485 + 1.8GHz, Quad Core Kyro 485) which will: increase your CPU Performance by 45%, 20% faster GPU Rendering.
- The Processor is based on 64bit architecture.
- The device is bundled with Adreno 640 GPU for providing you with the utmost Graphics available.
- It will come with 6GB RAM and 128GB of Internal Storage. This is the base model of the device and will go on to 12GB RAM and 256GB Internal Storage.
- This is the first time that any of the Xiaomi device is not having any MicroSD Card slot.
- Xiaomi BlackShark 2 comes with a 48MP f/1.75 and 12MP Dual Camera setup for better photography, with a maximum image resolution of 8000×6000 Pixels.
- A 20MP f/2.0 Front Camera is available on the device for clicking some really cool selfies.
- Xiaomi’s BlackShark 2 is packed with a 4000mAh Li-ion battery which is quite decent for average users.
- Also, this time Xiaomi has implemented the On-Screen Fingerprint Scanner, hope it will work well as this is the first device from Xiaomi with On-Screen Fingerprint Scanner.
BlackShark 2 Pricing:
Here are the exact pricing of the Xiaomi BlackShark 2 as per collected by our officials from the Launch Event.
The BlackShark 2 will come in two variants, the base model is the 6GB RAM and 128GB of Internal Storage whereas the other one will come with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of Internal Storage.
The Pricing are:
- The 6GB RAM and 128GB of Internal Storage variant will cost 39,999INR.
- And the 12GB RAM and 256GB of Internal Storage variant will cost 49,999INR.
That all about the all new BlackShark 2. Thanks for your quality time. Stay connected with us for more such news.