Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Launched in India with a 5.5 Inch Display, Snapdragon 650 SoC and a 4050 mAh battery in India. It has launched in two different variants – Rs 9999 variant having 2GB RAM and 16 GB Internal Storage and a Rs 11999 variant having 3GB RAM and 32 GB Internal Storage. It also has a 16 MP sensor at the back and a 5MP Sensor at the front for selfie lovers. Powering the device is a 4050 mAh battery. Overall, it is a great deal for the price it available.
- 5.5-inch Full HD display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 (6 core SoC) with 2 A72 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz and 4 A53 cores clocked at 1.4 GHz with Adreno 510 GPU.
- 2GB RAM 16GB Storage/3GB RAM 32GB Storage.
- 16MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, PDAF and dual LED flash and 5MP front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture with 1080p video shooting capabilities.
- Android v5.0 Lollipop with MIUI 7 running on top of it.
- 4,050mAh Battery to power up the device.
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS.
Overall, it looks like a fabulous deal for the price.