Gionee added another device to the M series and it is the Gionee M5 Plus with a massive 5020mAh battery. This is expected to be the GN8001 that got certified by TENAA last month. According to earlier listing the smartphone will come with a 6-inch Full HD AMOLED display and 3GB ram. It will have the fingerprint sensor embedded in the home button.
It also reveals that it will come with dual fast charging feature and will be 3.5mm thick. It will run on Amigo UI based Android 5.1 (Lollipop).
Gionee M5 Plus (GN8001) rumored specifications:
- 6-inch (1920× 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla 2.5D glass
- 1.3 GHz Octa-Core processor
- 3GB RAM, 32GB /64GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with micro SD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Amigo UI
- Dual SIM
- 8MP or 13MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160.7×81.0×8.2mm; Weight: 206g
- 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 5020mAh battery
So, now what we could do is to wait till 21st December and see what does this company brings to the market.
After the overwhelming response of Asus Zenfone 2 laser 5″ (ZE500KL) and Asus Zenfone 2 laser 5.5″(ZE500KL), ASUS added one more device to the laser family, the new ASUS Zenfone 2 laser 6 ZE601KL
Specifications of Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 6 (ZE601KL)
- 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display with 72% screen to body ratio
- Corning gorilla glass 4 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 616 processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Zen UI 2.0 based Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 13MP rear camera with Laser Auto Focus, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 164.55 x 84 x 10.55~3.9 mm
- Weighing around 190 grams
- 3000mAh battery
Some Key Features–
- Main Camera– 13 Mega Pixel Camera with large f/2.0-aperture, 5-element auto-focus lens, Laser Auto Focus for up to 2X faster focus, Dual LED Real Tone flash, Blue Glass Infrared Filter, Zero Shutter Lag, More than 10+ Modes like: Back Light (HDR) mode with ASUS PixelEnhancing Technology for up to 400% brighter and evenly exposed photos, Low Light mode with ASUS PixelMaster Technology for up to 400% brighter photos and videos, Manual Mode for DSLR-like camera detail settings, Super resolution mode for up to 52MP resolution photos
- Front Camera- 5 Mega Pixel Camera with large f/2.0-aperture, wide-angle (85˚) lens, Modes: Selfie Panorama (up to 140˚), Real Time Beautification, HDR mode, Low Light Mode, Night Mode, Photo Effects GIF animation, Time Lapse
- Display– 6-inch screen with 1920 x 1080 HD resolution Full HD Display, ASUS TrueVivid Full Screen Lamination technology, 400nits brightness, Super Anti Scratch Corning Gorilla Glass 4, bluelight filter for eye protection
- Processor– Qualcomm 64-bit Octa Core Processor Snapdragon 616 (MSM8939)
- Storage– 32GB ROM, ASUS WebStorage 5GB (lifetime), Google drive 100GB free, space (for 2 years), Micro SD card support upto 128GB
- Battery– 3000 mAh Li-Polymer removable battery
- User Interface – Android 5.0 Lollipop with ASUS ZenUI 2.0 containing 1000+ software enhancements like What’s Next, ZenLink, ZenMotion, Quick Access, ASUS Splendid, Kids Mode, Snap View, One Hand Mode, Trend Micro™ Security, Themes ( customize your ZenFone 2 theme from many different templates), etc
- Glove Touch– 20nm Oleophobic Anti-fingerprints coating, Glove touch Support
The phone will be available on Flipkart , Snapdeal, and Amazon at midnight and will retail at Rs. 17,999. It will also be available on offline channels, from the second week of December.
It is available in Silver, Golden and Red.. (links given below)
ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser (SILVER)
ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser (GOLDEN)
ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser (RED)
I conclude that this phone is really a good choice and you can go for it. A very good value for money product you can get.
Gionee P5W, company’s latest smartphone has been listed online on its global site.
The Gionee P5W is a dual-SIM, dual standby device sporting a 5-inch HD display with 720 x 1280 pixels of resolution. It measures 143.3x72x8.9mm and weighs 153 grams. It comes powered by a 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6735 SoC coupled with 1GB RAM. The device runs Android 5.1 Lollipop along with the vibrant Immersive UI.
Gionee P5W has 16GB internal storage, which can be expanded further with the help of a microSD card. On the camera front, expect a 5-megapixel autofocus rear snapper and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
The connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and microUSB 2.0. A 2000mAh battery finally completed the package. The smartphone comes in white, blue, red, yellow, and black colour options. However, there are no official details available on the pricing and availability of Gionee P5W in India.
It has been announced that OnePlus 2 does not require an invite anymore, so anyone can buy the new phone anytime online the way they can with any other smartphone.
Until now, OnePlus had sold the OnePlus 2 through an arcane system of reservation lists and invites. Supply lagged woefully behind demand. It was frustrating.
The reason for the invite system, according to OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei, has been to help ensure that the fledgling company grows at a sustainable rate. One reason OnePlus can offer bargain basement prices on top shelf phones is that the company knows it has a buyer for every phone it manufactures. The annoyance of invites, Pei reckons, beats potentially ruinous amounts of unsold inventory.
That stance appears to have softened, at least with the company’s flagship OnePlus 2
“The invite system has been crucial to letting us scale our operations and has given our fans a unique way to share OnePlus with the people in their lives,” writes Pei. “But we are always trying to enhance the OnePlus experience for you and taking risks to push ourselves and show real improvements. That’s why we’re making the OnePlus 2 invite-free … forever.”
OnePlus 2 features— 5.5-inch full HD display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor with 4GB RAM, and 64GB storage space. It also includes 13-megapixel rear camera and five-megapixel front camera. This is a dual-SIM device with a USB Type-C connector. OnePlus 2 runs Oxygen OS 2.1 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop and has a 3,000mAh battery. With the OnePlus 2, the company has built a device that competes with likes of the Google Nexus 6P and others.
In fact, the superior specs sheet at a comparatively lower price gives it an edge over other flagships.