Samsung Galaxy S8: After the announcement of the sale of refurbished S7, Samsung, a Korean based company announced to launch Galaxy S8 today. This is one of the typical situations, The company needs to prove a lot in order to escape from the disaster of Galaxy Note 7. This will be the biggest challenge for the company. After the Note 7 recall, Users are concentrating on Galaxy S8 battery device which looks more robust. S8 is expected to have 5.8 inches display powered by 3000 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Launched today: Check Specs, Price
Samsung Galaxy S8 Specifications:
- Display: 5.8-inch Corning Gorilla Glass 5 back panel
- Processor: Octacore Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
- RAM and Storage: 64GB, 4 GB RAM internal storage Expandable up to 256 GB
- Camera: 12MP Rear Camera and 8MP Front Camera
- Operating System: Android 7.0
- Battery: 3000mAh battery
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Color: Black, White, Gold, Silver, Pink Gold
Kiranjeet Kaur of tech analysts IDC added, “With this launch, Samsung gets a chance to redeem itself after the Galaxy Note 7 fiasco…but it may be too early to say that Samsung’s troubles are behind it now.” From the leaked images of Galaxy S8 Samsung dumped its signature home screen button invisible. S8 will be launched in London and New York.
— Henry Burrell (@hrburrell) March 29, 2017
Interesting Features about S8:
- Water and dust resistant
- 10nm processor
- Multi Frame Processor
- Iris Scanner-Biometric Security, Face Detection, Password Security, Fingerprint Sensor (Rear End), Pattern
Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2017:
Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+ Pricing & Availability:
The S8 & S8+ will be available April 21st onward in Midnight Black, Orchid Gray, Arctic Silver, Coral Blue and Maple Gold.
It will launch on 21st April. The superior Exynos chip will replace the Snapdragon 835 in Indian units.
Stay tuned for pricing and more!