Gionee added another device to the M series and it is the Gionee M5 Plus with a massive 5020mAh battery. This is expected to be the GN8001 that got certified by TENAA last month. According to earlier listing the smartphone will come with a 6-inch Full HD AMOLED display and 3GB ram. It will have the fingerprint sensor embedded in the home button.
It also reveals that it will come with dual fast charging feature and will be 3.5mm thick. It will run on Amigo UI based Android 5.1 (Lollipop).
Gionee M5 Plus (GN8001) rumored specifications:
- 6-inch (1920× 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla 2.5D glass
- 1.3 GHz Octa-Core processor
- 3GB RAM, 32GB /64GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with micro SD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Amigo UI
- Dual SIM
- 8MP or 13MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160.7×81.0×8.2mm; Weight: 206g
- 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 5020mAh battery
So, now what we could do is to wait till 21st December and see what does this company brings to the market.